- Xenon licenses chronic pain candidate XEN402 to Teva Pharmaceutical; deal terminated
- Teva to acquire worldwide rights to NeuroSearch’s Huntington’s candidate Huntexil
- Teva sets up South Korean joint venture with Handok
- Cephalon snubs Valeant, agrees to $6.8bn acquisition by Teva
- Mesoblast partners stem cell drugs exclusively with Cephalon
- Teva, CureTech ally in cancer; agreement later terminated
- Galena partners cancer immunotherapeutic NeuVax with Teva in Israel
- Lonza Group, Teva set up JV to develop biosimilars; deal ends
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.