Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Qiagen NV
Medtechs took a long look at themselves as they rose to the challenges of COVID-19. How they responded, repurposed and regrouped to tackle the coronavirus was both sobering and uplifting. The lessons of 2020 must be integrated into the digitally-enabled health care systems of 2021 and beyond.
A new deal gives Qiagen the option to license T cell-based COVID-19 tests based on the T cell receptor targets identified with TScan’s technology.
Device company M&A values reached $17.9bn in Q3, while in vitro diagnostic firms and research tools players completed M&A activity that totaled $8.2bn.
Qiagen official Antoine Marchal outlines how NeuModx will strengthen its position in the infectious disease space.
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
In Vitro Diagnostics
- Molecular Diagnostics & Genetic Testing
Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Amnisure International LLC
- Biobase, Biotage
- Corbett Life Science Pty. Ltd.
- Digene Corporation
- eGene, Inc.
- ESE GmbH
- Ingenuity Systems Inc
- Genaco Biomedical Products, Inc.
- MO BIO Laboratories
- NeuMoDx Molecular, Inc.
- OmicSoft Corporation
- SABiosciences Corporation
- Ipsogen S.A.
- Qiagen Manchester Limited
- Qiagen N.V.
- Xeragon Inc.
- QIAGEN (Suzhou) Translational Medicine Co., Ltd.
- MEDx Translational Medicine