Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Novartis’ Kisqali Could Challenge Pfizer’s Ibrance After Phase II First-Line Aggressive Breast Cancer Success
The Swiss major’s CDK4/6 inhibitor has met the primary endpoint in a Phase II trial in first-line aggressive advanced breast cancer, supporting off-label use as the firm goes head to head with Pfizer’s rival drug Ibrance.
Deal Snapshot: Akeso has already sought to secure FDA approval for its PD-1 inhibitor, but the agency has shown reluctance to approve drugs based on China-only data.
The evolution of new drugs to treat diabetes has enabled some diabetes franchises to shrug off biosimilar competition to insulins. But is some of the growth of therapies for diabetes and obesity a result of the pandemic?
The drug is dosed once every four weeks – compared with Mounjaro and Wegovy’s weekly dosing – but the company also signaled it is considering extended dosing intervals.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Akouos, Inc.
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.