Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Move was meant to preempt others’ efforts to secure the next six months of Regeneron’s COVID-19 antibody therapeutic.
The deal is the fourth major acquisition in the remote monitoring market in the last five weeks after Philips acquired BioTelemetry and Capsule and Hillrom bought Bardy Diagnostics.
Lilly is planning for growth even beyond the loss of patent protection for Trulicity in 2027. In addition to internal R&D, Smiley said a third of new drugs will come from business development.
President Biden’s picks to fill two commissioner posts may shift dynamics on pharmaceutical industry enforcement. Rohit Chopra’s nomination to Consumer Financial Protection Bureau removes strong critic of pharma mergers.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.