Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Biogen’s poor third-quarter results cannot be blamed solely on the pandemic. Pipeline attrition and underperformance in most franchises pushes all the risk onto a dubious throw of the regulatory dice.
Gilead's remdesivir is first drug fully approved by FDA to treat COVID-19. Roche and Atea team up on an investigational direct acting antiviral while Moderna reaches the 30,000-patient enrollment target for its Phase III COVE study of the company's investigational mRNA vaccine.
Johnson & Johnson's Ashley McEvoy explains how the global medtech business should change, seen through the lens of the coronavirus pandemic.
Early in 2020, company guidance was that pandemic-related effects would have dissipated in the third quarter. Issues specific to J&J and Roche leave this broad conclusion still up in the air.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.