Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Dexcom is making CGM data available through consumer devices starting with Garmin’s smartwatches and bicycle computers.
COVID-19 disruptions, less favorable currency and the shadow of drug price reform could mean more headwinds for pharma during this S&E period after a strong Q2.
Among other Asia deals, Takeda adds to pair of recent gene therapy tie-ups with a CNS-focused cell therapy partnership with Immusoft; earlier it licensed ex-US rights to JCR’s Hunter syndrome drug.
Experts in drug development, clinical care and digital therapeutics discuss gaps in the treatment landscape for Alzheimer’s disease, as well as opportunities for prevention and innovation in care delivery.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.