Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Sixteen applications are in line for US FDA decisions in August. Ten are novel agents.
Chi-Med has revised its commercial rights agreement in China for Elunate (fruquintinib) with Lilly to seize China’s rapid growth trajectory, CEO Christian Hogg tells Scrip.
Sales were down in the second quarter to $5.07bn, primarily due to coronavirus-related impacts, but Gilead’s COVID-19 antiviral therapy remdesivir will boost revenues in the second half.
Almost a third of Medicare drug plans are expected to offer the insulin demonstration next year, while almost none have signed up for the payment ‘modernization’ demo, under which plans would be at more risk for spending during the catastrophic phase. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services also announces basic Part D premiums will average $30.50 for 2021.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.