Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Viatris Inc.
Sanofi's Nestle talked to In Vivo about the company's early pipeline, the emerging technologies he thinks are most promising, and tapping external innovation.
Indian investigating agency probes alleged bribe paid to drugs regulator in a case pertaining to the approval process of Biocon Biologics’ insulin aspart. The company strongly denies the allegations, underscoring that all its product approvals are backed by science and clinical data.
Keeping Track: US FDA Okays Alnylam’s siRNA Amvuttra, Alopecia Claim For Lilly’s Olumiant; Sierra Submits Momelotinib
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker.
One of the best-attended sessions at the BIO meeting in San Diego saw psychedelics specialists weighing up the sector's chances of breaking taboos and getting to market.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories
- Viatris Inc.