Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Amgen, Inc.
While the Phase IIb SOLANO trial of ION449 met its primary endpoint, AstraZeneca had set a high bar of 70% LDL cholesterol reduction for competitiveness that the study did not hit.
GSK takes equity stake in Spero, and global rights to tebipenem except for certain Asian markets. Merck KGaA gets rights to Nerviano’s next-generation PARP inhibitor for cancer.
The US- and China-based biotech is expanding three oncology-centered clinical studies of two TGF-1/COX-2-targeted siRNA drug candidates from the US into China.
Plus deals involving Takeda/Puma, SillaJen/Basilea, Celltrion/Abpro, METiS/Voronoi, Yuhan/AtoGen, Biocytogen/FineImmune and Avance/C3.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Amgen Astellas BioPharma K.K.
- Amgen K.K.
- BioVex Group
- Catherex, Inc.
- deCODE Genetics
- Dezima Pharma B.V.
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
- Immunex Corporation
- KAI Pharmaceuticals
- Kirin-Amgen Inc.
- Laboratorio Quimico Farmaceutico Bergamo Ltd
- Micromet, Inc. (CancerVax Corporation)
- Nuevolution AB
- Nuevolution A/S
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Proteolix, Inc.)
- Saga Investments LLC