Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Concern and skepticism about Russia's rapid vaccine roll out. Meanwhile Japan is latest to reach deal with Pfizer/BioNTech.
Chinese state-owned company Sinopharm has started a Phase III coronavirus vaccine study in Abu Dhabi, while another Chinese firm, Sinovac, has commenced its trial with partner Butantan in Brazil. Meanwhile, regulators in Beijing have started an audit process to ensure regulatory compliance.
Daiichi Sankyo’s relatively young strategic pivot into oncology is paying major dividends, with two huge global deals with AstraZeneca now in the bag within 18 months. Scrip takes a closer look with the help of insights from the Japanese firm’s global oncology R&D head.
Following their original March 2019 tie-up for an oncology antibody-drug conjugate, Daiichi Sankyo and AstraZeneca have entered into a new global deal worth up to $6bn for a second novel asset from the Japanese firm, with potential in breast, lung and other cancers.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.