Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Investigational products from Minoryx and a host of other companies targeting a range of diseases are now under review by the European Medicines Agency for potential EU approval.
The sponsors of Alsitek and quizartinib are hoping that new data generated for the drugs will resolve the concerns raised by the European Medicines Agency when it previously rejected the products for marketing in the EU.
Torrent’s $245m acquisition of Curatio Healthcare has moved it up a rank to No.7 in the overall Indian pharmaceutical market apart from making it the market leader in cosmetic dermatology. While it’s a pricey deal, factors like growing prevalence of skin diseases and shift towards e-commerce bode well for future revenue growth in a nascent market
Japan has granted to the first approval worldwide to Daiichi Sankyo’s dual EZH1/2 inhibitor valemetostat, for the treatment of adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma. Taisho’s trivalent anti-TNFα nanobody ozoralizumab also received its global first approval, as part a large new batch of regulatory nods in the country.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.