Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
The end of the year should see a flurry of new products reaching the market to break new commercial ground or shake up their respective therapeutic areas. Here, Scrip takes a look at 12 of the more interesting approvals expected in the coming months, with the help of analysts at Biomedtracker.
As the clock ticks down to the US election day on 3 November, President Trump maintains that the first COVID-19 vaccine emergency use approval is imminent. Meanwhile, Fujifilm Toyama's Avigan is near to Japanese approval.
Private Company Edition: XtalPi raised $318.8m for its AI-based drug discovery platform and machine learning-enabled Flagship start-up Valo Health has brought in nearly $100m. XtalPi had one of three recent venture capital mega-rounds for China-based companies.
Japan approves a batch of new products and indications, including Daiichi Sankyo's Enhertu in a high-need indication after a rapid review and Takeda's Zejula, which will be made available to selected patients before its reimbursement listing.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.