Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Following positive interim results from a Phase I/IIa trial of BI-1206 in combination with Roche's Rituxan, BioInvent has raised a significant sum to push the non-Hodgkin's lymphoma drug towards late-stage development.
The UK conditional approval of Daiichi Sankyo/AstraZeneca’s advanced breast cancer drug Enhertu was issued in accordance with “transitional provisions” that apply to drugs that received a positive opinion from the European Medicines Agency before the end of the Brexit transition period.
Japanese authorities have issued their first approval for a coronavirus vaccine, to Pfizer/BioNTech’s mRNA product Comirnaty, but public vaccine hesitancy and logistics challenges could be hurdles to achieving high administration rates and effective herd immunity.
Plus deals involving Helixmith/Wacker, Sosei Heptares/Metrion, Ono/Ribon, Asahi Kasei/Lilly, Citrine/Diurnal, Mitsubishi Tanabe/Aquestive, Immunotech/T-Cure, TRIGR/Elpiscience, Daiichi Sankyo/ViGeneron
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.