Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Siemens Healthineers' product mix of diagnostics and imaging products meant it was in the middle of a very dynamic situation when COVID-19 struck.
More patent-related turbulence appears ahead for Novartis’s sacubitril/valsartan combination in India, with Torrent emerging as the new challenger. The companies are engaged in a legal battle and the Indian firm is also seeking a revocation of the patent on the star heart failure treatment.
Denmark’s biotech Genmab has dropped the AXL targeted antibody-drug conjugate, enapotamab vedotin from early clinical development, and is focusing its resources on other therapeutic programs.
Pharma’s latest partnerships focus on Duchenne muscular dystrophy with Precision Biosciences, protein degradation with Seed. Bristol and Schrodinger team in computational drug discovery.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Quill Medical Inc.
- Surgical Specialties Corporation, Inc.