Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
As India revealed finer details of two schemes to promote bulk drug production, Mankind Pharma and Aarti Drugs spelled out a preference for chemical synthesis products – they are likely to be joined by more companies reluctant to invest in some that are fermentation-based. Whether a “plug and play” format for bulk drug parks will attract foreign investment remains to be seen.
Sixteen applications are in line for US FDA decisions in August. Ten are novel agents.
Chi-Med has revised its commercial rights agreement in China for Elunate (fruquintinib) with Lilly to seize China’s rapid growth trajectory, CEO Christian Hogg tells Scrip.
Deal Snapshot: The $445m Cerevel gains will help as it plans to have at least six programs in the clinic within the next year. CEO Tony Coles will head up a public firm for the first time since Amgen bought Onyx.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Quill Medical Inc.
- Surgical Specialties Corporation, Inc.