Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Although the label’s PD-L1 expression requirement could limit the addressable market, there is also potential for future combination with Seagen’s recently approved Tivdak.
Among other Asia deals, Takeda adds to pair of recent gene therapy tie-ups with a CNS-focused cell therapy partnership with Immusoft; earlier it licensed ex-US rights to JCR’s Hunter syndrome drug.
Following Orphazyme’s disappointment in the US regarding its investigational drug for an ultrarare disease, the company has said it will need more time to address outstanding issues raised by EU reviewers about the same medicine.
Applications for the accelerated assessment of planned EU marketing applications for two drugs are being considered by the European Medicines Agency.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Quill Medical Inc.
- Surgical Specialties Corporation, Inc.