Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Takeda will use Poseida’s non-viral delivery and gene-editing capabilities for six liver- and hematopoietic stem cell-targeted gene therapies. The agreement follows recent gene therapy tie-ups with Selecta and Genevant.
Keeping Track: Breakthroughs Of Summer Break Ground In Psychiatry, Cancer (Especially Nasopharygeal Cancer) And Vaccines
US FDA’s marquee expedited review program added 15 new breakthrough therapy designations between June and August.
Korea's GNT Pharma is set to take its first-in-class, multi-targeted stroke therapy Nelonemdaz into Phase III, raising hopes for a new treatment that could sharply reduce disabilities and death in stroke patients.
Japan's top pharma firms benefited in several cases from one-off factors in what was a generally positive fiscal first quarter, but most full-year guidance remains unchanged for now.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.