Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Plus deals involving Y-Biologics/Pierre Fabre, Contera/Abzu, Chugai/Alebund, Catalyst/DyDo, Spergogenix/Abbiska, Nippon Gene/ERS Genomics, Simcere/Vivoryon, Dr. Reddy’s/Journey Medical and Innovent/Synaffix.
Facing a increasingly competitive environment and tense bilateral relationship, US biotechs must innovate and differentiate while protecting their innovations in China, say panelists at the BIO annual conference.
One of China's largest domestic pharma conglomerates has been fined more than $100m for price-fixing and other monopoly acts, while another firm has seen a major Phase III setback for its global launch hope.
China's historic antitrust fine against Alibaba indicates regulatory attention to anticompetitive practices is mounting. Past cases show the pharma sector is not immune and while it remains segmented, investigators appear to be taking a generally more sophisticated approach to transgressions.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Jilin Boda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Master Luck Corporation Limited
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical R&D Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yanshen Biological Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Tung Chit Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Simcere Medgenn Bio-Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Wuhu Zhong Ren Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Xiangao Investment Company Ltd.
- Yantai Medgenn Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.