Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bausch Health Companies Inc.
In its third venture funding round, Terns adds backing from Deerfield in addition to Lilly’s investment. It licensed three non-alcoholic steatohepatitis candidates from the big pharma in 2018.
“Once I knew I had something with the eye whitener, I spent five years doing a phase 3 study," says Gerald Horn. "The LASIK side of this means I had a good model for developing Breinfuel, where I was grinding and hitting a wall,” but "caffeine drinks just weren’t cutting it for me."
Olema launched this year’s 75th US biopharma IPO. Also, investments in regenerative medicines reached a new high, Qiming closed a $1.2bn China-focused VC fund, D3 Bio led recent venture deals with a $200m round, and Bausch sold $2bn worth of notes to pay down near-term debts.
With still no approved therapy for non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, Intercept, Madrigal, Inventiva and others used the liver meeting to build the cases for their NASH candidates.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Implantable Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AB Sanitas
- Afexa Life Sciences Inc.
- Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch Health Ireland Limited
- Bausch + Lomb Holding International
- Biovail Corporation
- Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dendreon Corporation
- Dermik Laboratories, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Graceway Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iNova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
- Medicis Aesthetics Holdings Inc
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mercury (Cayman) Holdings
- OraPharma, Inc.
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Prestwick Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PharmaSwiss S.A.
- Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (InKine Pharmaceutical
- Oceana Therapeutics, LLC
- Q-Med Scandinavia, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.)
- Sanitas AB
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- SPI Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Synergetics USA, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.(SGYP)
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV)
- Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc.
- Unilens Vision, Inc.
- Viratek Pharma Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Xcel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.