Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bausch Health Companies Inc.
When almost everything that could go wrong has gone wrong at a company, the proposition of it turning acquirer may meet with some resistance from its proposed targets and their investors.
Cost increases initially spurred by supply chain disruptions by COVID-19 pandemic have been noted by businesses across consumer product industries since soon after novel coronavirus spread accelerated in early 2020. More recently, OTC drug, nutritional supplement and personal care product providers began noting inflation’s influence on costs.
Silicon Valley Bank data show a pullback in crossover financings but an increase in seed and series A venture capital rounds. In recent private company financings, CRO Novotech raised $760m. In public company financings, Eleusis will merge with a SPAC and the Bausch + Lomb IPO is on file with the SEC.
“We are positioned to move forward with either the Bausch + Lomb or Solta IPO quickly when market conditions are right for each of them,” CEO Joseph Papa says at J.P. Morgan conference, but the firm’s “next step” in the process of separating the two businesses was filing with the SEC an IPO registration for Bausch + Lomb.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Implantable Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AB Sanitas
- Afexa Life Sciences Inc.
- Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch Health Ireland Limited
- Bausch + Lomb Holding International
- Biovail Corporation
- Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dendreon Corporation
- Dermik Laboratories, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Graceway Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iNova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
- Medicis Aesthetics Holdings Inc
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mercury (Cayman) Holdings
- OraPharma, Inc.
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Prestwick Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PharmaSwiss S.A.
- Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (InKine Pharmaceutical
- Oceana Therapeutics, LLC
- Q-Med Scandinavia, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.)
- Sanitas AB
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- SPI Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Synergetics USA, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.(SGYP)
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV)
- Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc.
- Unilens Vision, Inc.
- Viratek Pharma Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Xcel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.