Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Public Company Edition: The stock market has been unkind to biotech firms but investors rewarded some drug developers for clinical trial successes, including Scholar Rock and Day One, which raised $205m and $172.5m, respectively. However, some SPAC deals and an IPO never got off the ground.
Althera’s misleading claims about its cholesterol drug Roszet is based on a ‘scientifically unsound analysis,’ OPDP tells company. FDA says studies cited in the pamphlet for doctors do not support claims regarding the magnitude of treatment effect.
January-March results Bausch + Lomb reported on 8 June were included in Bausch Health’s results published in May on the same day it closed an IPO shares to separate its eye health and vision care business. Guidance it provided, however, was new and a first for Bausch + Lomb.
With its IPO of Bausch + Lomb bringing in $630m in proceeds, Bausch Health is moving forward with its plan to use the eye care unit’s separation to pay down its remaining debt.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Implantable Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AB Sanitas
- Afexa Life Sciences Inc.
- Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch Health Ireland Limited
- Bausch + Lomb Holding International
- Biovail Corporation
- Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dendreon Corporation
- Dermik Laboratories, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Graceway Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iNova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
- Medicis Aesthetics Holdings Inc
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mercury (Cayman) Holdings
- OraPharma, Inc.
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Prestwick Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PharmaSwiss S.A.
- Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (InKine Pharmaceutical
- Oceana Therapeutics, LLC
- Q-Med Scandinavia, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.)
- Sanitas AB
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- SPI Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Synergetics USA, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.(SGYP)
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV)
- Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc.
- Unilens Vision, Inc.
- Viratek Pharma Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Xcel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.