Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mallinckrodt plc
The company intends to use the series B cash to bring the first of its pan-amyloid removal (PAR) therapies into the clinic, while also advancing a diagnostic tool for systemic amyloidosis.
Close to 90% of the FDA’s 2021 first half novel approvals were cleared in the US before Europe, while the EU’s EMA acted first on only 15% of its first half marketing authorizations for new active substances. Exclusive Pink Sheet analysis explores use of expedited review schemes, special pathways and other comparative trends.
The preclinical start-up is identifying allosteric binders that can inhibit or activate metabolic proteins. Atavistik will focus on genetically defined diseases then test its candidates in broader populations.
The company set a $26,400 per month list price for the HIF-2α inhibitor in its first US FDA-approved indication of VHL disease-associated tumors, but the drug is being studied in broader populations.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Aspect Medical Systems, Inc.
- BÂRRX Medical, Inc.
- Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CNS Therapeutics, Inc.
- ev3 Inc.
- Given Imaging Ltd.
- Ikaria Holdings, Inc.
- InfaCare Pharmaceutical Corporation
- INO Therapeutics, LLC
- Mallinckrodt Inc.
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Micro Therapeutics, Inc.
- Nellcor Puritan Bennett, Inc.
- Ocera Therapeutics Inc. (OCRX)
- Oridion Systems Ltd.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Somanetics Corp.
- Sonorant Inc.
- SpecGx Inc.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(SCMP)
- VNUS Medical Technologies
- Stratatech Corporation
- Tranzyme Pharma