Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
South Korean firm teams with Speragen to develop enzyme-replacement therapy for the genetic disorder and with Mirum for maralixibat. Plus deals involving Takeda/PeptiDream, Hanmi/LegoChem, Sun/Cassiopea, LegoChem/Cellectar, ChubLab/CJ CheilJedang Corp., Alebund/Chugai, Kintor/Fosun, Astellas/ExCellThera and I-Mab/neoX/Immorna.
Increased demand tied to COVID-19, plus supply chain difficulties, led to the blood collection device shortage, the US agency says.
Having a year ago radically altered its business by offloading operations in India to rival Dr Reddy’s, India’s Wockhardt saw another burst of sales in the UK, amid its tie-up with AstraZeneca for the COVID-19 vaccine.
The company plans an intensive review to determine the path forward for SER-287. A similar deep dive led to the successful revival of its C. difficile drug, SER-109, which it plans to submit for approval.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation