Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
The latest Generics Bulletin Top 50 ranking of global generics and biosimilars companies sees a new name in the top five amid transformations for some of the leading off-patent players. Meanwhile, a number of mid-level firms shift position and newcomers climb into the bottom of the table.
Deal Snapshot: Akeso has already sought to secure FDA approval for its PD-1 inhibitor, but the agency has shown reluctance to approve drugs based on China-only data.
The annual reimbursement price negotiations between pharma firms and China’s National Healthcare Security Administration are just around the corner. While some have chosen to walk away from the process completely, others including majors BeiGene and Hengrui are girding up for another round of potentially deep cuts.
Pfizer is betting big on its manufacturing plans in Europe, investing €1.2bn at respective sites in Ireland and Belgium to prepare for a number of launches it has lined up in the short term.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation