Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Masimo Corp.
The partnership between Masimo and University Hospitals of Cleveland will expand the reach of Masimo’s Patient SafetyNet remote monitoring and supplemental alarm system.
Masimo’s planned buyout of Lidco could help expand its footprint into the US.
The global market for blood gas monitoring systems is expected to grow 6.1% annually to reach $4.9bn in 2023, driven by the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, the aging population, and pressure on medical device makers to introduce smart devices that improve outcomes while reducing cost of care.
After spending the past six months receiving and reviewing hundreds of product applications, US FDA has decided to select eight promising devices and diagnostics to help tackle the opioid crisis.
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- 52 Discovery, LLC
- Masimo 25 Sagamore, LLC
- Masimo Americas, Inc.
- Masimo Asia Pacific PTE. Ltd.
- Masimo Australia Pty Ltd
- Masimo Canada ULC
- Masimo China Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Masimo de Mexico Holdings I LLC
- Masimo de Mexico Holdings II LLC
- Masimo Europe Ltd.
- Masimo Holdings LLC
- Masimo Holdings LP
- Masimo Hong Kong Limited
- Masimo Importacao e Distribuicao de Produtos Medicos Ltda
- Masimo International SARL
- Masimo International Technologies SARL
- Masimo Japan Kabushiki Kaisha
- Masimo Medical Technologies India Private Limited
- Masimo Medikal Ürünler Ticaret Limited Sirketi
- Masimo Mexico, S.A. de C.V
- Masimo Öesterreich GmbH
- Masimo Peru Srl
- Masimo Semiconductor, Inc.
- Masimo Sweden AB
- SEDLine, Inc.
- SpO2.com, Inc.
- TNI medical AG