Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Masimo Corp.
The global market for blood gas monitoring systems is expected to grow 6.1% annually to reach $4.9bn in 2023, driven by the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, the aging population, and pressure on medical device makers to introduce smart devices that improve outcomes while reducing cost of care.
After spending the past six months receiving and reviewing hundreds of product applications, US FDA has decided to select eight promising devices and diagnostics to help tackle the opioid crisis.
Philips has added a new pulse oximetry platform to its patient monitoring portfolio, with the acquisition of Xhale Assurance.
Market Intel: Medtronic, Philips, Masimo, And Others Keep Pulse Beating In Oximetry Patient Monitoring Market
Demand for reliable, accurate, high-quality pulse oximetry devices in and – increasingly – outside hospitals is driven by the rise of chronic diseases, a growing elderly population prone to asthma, heart disease, sleep apnea and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, as well as the need to monitor oxygen levels in premature babies. According to a new report by Meddevicetracker, the global market for standalone, hospital-grade pulse oximetry devices and accessories will reach $1.9bn by 2021, a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016. In this feature, we'll take a closer look at the overall pulse oximetry market, the major players and which forces are driving – and stymying – its growth.
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- 52 Discovery, LLC
- Masimo 25 Sagamore, LLC
- Masimo Americas, Inc.
- Masimo Asia Pacific PTE. Ltd.
- Masimo Australia Pty Ltd
- Masimo Canada ULC
- Masimo China Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Masimo de Mexico Holdings I LLC
- Masimo de Mexico Holdings II LLC
- Masimo Europe Ltd.
- Masimo Holdings LLC
- Masimo Holdings LP
- Masimo Hong Kong Limited
- Masimo Importacao e Distribuicao de Produtos Medicos Ltda
- Masimo International SARL
- Masimo International Technologies SARL
- Masimo Japan Kabushiki Kaisha
- Masimo Medical Technologies India Private Limited
- Masimo Medikal Ürünler Ticaret Limited Sirketi
- Masimo Mexico, S.A. de C.V
- Masimo Öesterreich GmbH
- Masimo Peru Srl
- Masimo Semiconductor, Inc.
- Masimo Sweden AB
- SEDLine, Inc.
- SpO2.com, Inc.
- TNI medical AG