Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
Merging with the shell of troubled cancer biotech Sesen, Carisma believes its chimeric antigen-receptor-macrophage (CAR-M) platform can bring the immunotherapy application to solid tumors.
A version of the diabetes drug intended to reduce PPAR gamma activation shows hoped for benefits and safety in a Phase II study. Poxel will now choose to advance one of two mid-stage NASH candidates.
Following rapid R&D growth in the area, China now has roughly 40 drug candidates targeting Claudin 18.2 across various modalities including monoclonal antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates and bispecific antibodies, with a number of contenders now striking international licensing-out deals in a bid to get ahead of rivals.
Yuhan’s chief scientific officer shares why the leading Korean pharma firm is stepping up its open innovation activities and how this is helping to transform the company into a more global and R&D-based enterprise.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Adagio Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Altavant Sciences
- Boston Biomedical, Inc.
- Boston Biomedical Pharma, Inc.
- Cannasat Therapeutics Inc.
- Cynapsus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Europe Ltd.
- DS Pharma Promo Co., Ltd,
- Elevation Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Enzyvant Therapeutics, Inc.
- Enzyvant Sciences, Ltd.
- Myovant Sciences Ltd
- Myovant Sciences GmbH
- Myovant Sciences, Inc.
- Oryx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- SB Bioscience Co., Ltd.
- Spirovant Sciences
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma America, Inc. (formerly Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma America Holdings, Inc.)
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology, Inc.
- Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals America
- Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Sumitovant Biopharma
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (formerly Sepracor Inc.)
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Europe Ltd.
- Sunovion Respiratory Development Inc.
- Tolero Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Urovant Sciences, Inc.
- Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals Taiwan Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.