Boston Scientific Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Boston Scientific Corporation
Almost a third of Medicare drug plans are expected to offer the insulin demonstration next year, while almost none have signed up for the payment ‘modernization’ demo, under which plans would be at more risk for spending during the catastrophic phase. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services also announces basic Part D premiums will average $30.50 for 2021.
As two Chinese-developed vaccines against COVID-19 enter the final stage of testing in Latin America and the Middle East, a lack of guidance on using data obtained outside China could potentially pose challenges to regulatory approvals at home.
The company’s sales declined 29% in the second quarter of 2020 due to the pandemic, but sales trends indicate the start of a worldwide recovery across all of Boston Scientific’s businesses.
Daiichi Sankyo’s relatively young strategic pivot into oncology is paying major dividends, with two huge global deals with AstraZeneca now in the bag within 18 months. Scrip takes a closer look with the help of insights from the Japanese firm’s global oncology R&D head.
- Implantable Devices
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Apama Medical
- Atritech, Inc.
- Augmenix, Inc.
- Biocompatibles International plc
- BridgePoint Medical, Inc.
- BTG plc
- BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Cameron Health, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Cosman Medical Inc.
- Cryterion Medical, Inc.
- Ekos Corporation
- EMcision, Ltd.
- EndoTex Interventional Systems, Inc.
- EndoChoice Holdings, Inc.
- Enteric Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Galil Medical, Inc.
- Guidant Corporation
- Intelect Medical, Inc.
- IoGyn, Inc.
- Labcoat Limited
- Meadox Medicals, Inc.
- Novate Medical Ltd.
- nVision Medical Corporation
- NxThera, Inc.
- Pathworks Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- PneumRx Inc.
- Precision Vascular Systems, Inc.
- Protherics PLC
- RadioTherapeutics Corporation
- Revascular Therapeutics, Inc.
- Roxwood Medical
- Rubicon Medical Corporation
- SCIMED, Inc.
- Securus Medical Group, Inc.
- Symetis SA
- Vessix Vascular, Inc.
- Xlumena Inc.