Boston Scientific Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Boston Scientific Corporation
The deal is the fourth major acquisition in the remote monitoring market in the last five weeks after Philips acquired BioTelemetry and Capsule and Hillrom bought Bardy Diagnostics.
Already partnering with AZ and Boehringer Ingelheim in liver targets, the UK biotech sees potential to hit ‘undruggable’ CNS targets as well.
Thermo Fisher Scientific has agreed to buy Mesa Biotech for $450m in cash and Hillrom will acquire Bardy Diagnostics for $375m in cash. Both deals will add complementary digital health solutions, which may be a continued trend in 2021.
After launching in the US last year, the teriparatide product developed by Pfenex and Alvogen has been introduced in Europa, via commercialization partner Theramex, beginning with Germany.
- Implantable Devices
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Apama Medical
- Atritech, Inc.
- Augmenix, Inc.
- Biocompatibles International plc
- BridgePoint Medical, Inc.
- BTG plc
- BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Cameron Health, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Cosman Medical Inc.
- Cryterion Medical, Inc.
- Ekos Corporation
- EMcision, Ltd.
- EndoTex Interventional Systems, Inc.
- EndoChoice Holdings, Inc.
- Enteric Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Galil Medical, Inc.
- Guidant Corporation
- Intelect Medical, Inc.
- IoGyn, Inc.
- Labcoat Limited
- Meadox Medicals, Inc.
- Novate Medical Ltd.
- nVision Medical Corporation
- NxThera, Inc.
- Pathworks Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- PneumRx Inc.
- Precision Vascular Systems, Inc.
- Protherics PLC
- RadioTherapeutics Corporation
- Revascular Therapeutics, Inc.
- Roxwood Medical
- Rubicon Medical Corporation
- SCIMED, Inc.
- Securus Medical Group, Inc.
- Symetis SA
- Vessix Vascular, Inc.
- Xlumena Inc.