Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Private Company Edition: Patient Square’s private equity fund, which surpassed its $3bn fundraising goal, may invest broadly across health care but the firm already has invested heavily in biopharma. Also, investor Dimension launches with a $350m specialized VC fund and Alto increased its series B to $60m.
Cipla believes it is “pretty close” to approval for its Advair generic in the US, while another product, generic Abraxane, stands delayed currently. Following the deal with Ethris, which is progressing inhaled mRNA-based therapies, the company signals interest in platforms such as CAR-T as well.
Even with top-seller Biktarvy and its preventive therapy, Descovy, protected beyond this decade from generics, Gilead is investing aggressively in long-acting HIV candidates and its oncology pipeline.
Nichi-Iko has revealed its choice of new leadership, looking to Sandoz Japan for its next president and CEO. Meanwhile, Ethypharm and Krka have made fresh appointments in the UK and Centrient has named a new chief quality officer.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Allied-Bristol Life Sciences, LLC
- Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Company
- Bristol-Myers K.K.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Cormorant Pharmaceuticals
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Flexus Biosciences, Inc.
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ißeCa Therapeutics
- IFM Therapeutics
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Inhibitex, Inc.
- iPierian Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Medarex, Inc.
- Padlock Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- Turning Point Therapeutics Inc.
- Westwood-Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- X-BODY, Inc.
- ZymoGenetics, Inc.
- MyoKardia Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.