TG Therapeutics, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From TG Therapeutics, Inc.
Another victim of the COVID-pandemic, Celgene's $9-per-share contingent value right tied to BMS obtaining approval of three drugs goes unrealized due to FDA travel restrictions slowing down site inspections. Clene goes public, United Therapeutics buys PRV from Y-mAbs.
Public Company Edition: Initial public offerings may take a holiday break, but 2020 already has been a remarkable year for IPOs in the US and China. Also, Arvinas led the latest follow-ons with a $400m offering followed by TG Therapeutics with a $275m stock sale.
The drug enters the increasingly competitive space of CD20-targeting therapies for multiple sclerosis, with two agents already approved.
Neither TG's UNITY-NHL nor Incyte's CITADEL-203 study reported any fatal adverse events - a problem for which Gilead and Verastem's PI3K inhibitors carry boxed warnings.
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ariston Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Atlantic Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Atlantic Technology Ventures, Inc.
- Manhattan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Manhattan Research Development, Inc.
- Tarpan Therapeutics, Inc.