Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Five Chinese bioventures have raised more than $70m from venture capital and private equity funds since late May.
The sponsors of four drugs were due or possibly due to appear before the European Medicines Agency to explain why their respective products merit EU-wide approval.
Companies such as Novartis, Roche or Takeda are heavily invested in the advanced therapeutics field, usually spreading their bets across multiple modalities. The remaining challenges offer opportunities for the next wave of innovation to transform the field once again and make a dent in the larger market of common diseases and solid tumors.
Takeda dips into the ex-Shire portfolio to debut Adynovate in India, where a large number of hemophilia patients remain undiagnosed. The extended half-life recombinant Factor VIII treatment, though, will need to take on competitors like Roche’s blockbuster, Hemlibra, which has seen rapid adoption in reimbursement ecosystems where it is included in the formulary
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Altos Therapeutics LLC
- AR Scientific, Inc. (URL)
- ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Cellerix SA
- Cerevance, Envoy Therapeutics, Inc.
- Chordia Therapeutics
- ChromaJean, Inc.
- IDM Pharma
- Intellikine, Inc.
- Inviragen, Inc.
- LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Maverick Therapeutics, Inc.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. (URL)
- Nihon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Nycomed Pharma AS
- Pharmaceutical Holdings Corporation (URL)
- PvP Biologics, Inc.
- sanaplasma AG
- Syrrx, Inc.
- TAP Pharmaceutical Products, Inc.
- Teva Takeda Pharma Ltd.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC (SHPG)
- Teva Takeda Yakuhin Ltd.
- TiGenix NV
- URL Pharma, Inc. Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.