Heart failure device approval triggers St. Jude option exercise for CardioMEMS
Less than four years after taking a 19% equity stake in CardioMEMS Inc. for $60mm, St. Jude Medical Inc. exercised its exclusive option to acquire the remaining 81% of the shares of the private cardiac monitoring company for $375mm.
- Medical Devices
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Partial Acquisition
- Payment Includes Cash
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.