- ArQule Inc.
- Camitro Corp.
- Amersham Biosciences
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Solvay SA
- Aventis SA
- Genzyme Corp.
- Trega Biosciences Inc.
- Sygnis AG
- Accelrys Inc.
- 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Selectide Corp.
- Incyte Corp.
- Applied Biosystems Inc.
- Celera Corp.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- CuraGen Corp.
- Curis Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Sugen Inc.
- Pharmacia Corp.
- Albany Molecular Research Inc.
- Affymax Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. Inc.
- DuPont Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Oscient Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Oxford Asymmetry International PLC
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (New Jersey) Inc.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- ArQule acquires Camitro
- ArQule signs its first major deal with Pharmacia for R&D
- ArQule signs drug discovery alliance with Abbott Labs
- ArQule completed IPO of 2.875mm shares raising proceeds $31.3mm
- Sepracor and ArQule in drug discovery deal for HIV and hep. B
- ArQule and CuraGen in drug discovery deal
- ArQule and Ontogeny in drug discovery deal
- ArQule in RNA virus drug discovery deal with ViroPharma
- ArQule & Sugen find compounds to inhibit signal transduction
- ArQule completes $70.87mm follow-on offering
- DuPont buys CombiChem for $95mm cash in tender offer
- ArQule, Acadia look for small molecules
- ArQule and Genome Therapeutics in anti-infective drug deal
- Evotec acquires Oxford Asymmetry
- Vertex acquires Aurora for $570mm
- Lexicon Genetics acquires Coelacanth
- Celera acquires Axys Pharmaceuticals
- ArQule generates libraries for Pfizer for up to $117mm
- ArQule discovers, optimizes compounds for SmithKline
- Glaxo acquires Affymax for $539 million in cash
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.