- Stryker Orthopaedics
- Stryker Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- DePuy Synthes
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Centerpulse AG
- Synthes Inc.
- Mathys Medical
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Abbott Spine
- Medtronic PLC
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Medtronic Sofamor Danek USA Inc.
- GE Healthcare Technologies Inc.
- Innovative Spinal Technologies Inc.
- Vertelink Corp.
- Parallax Medical Inc.
- Waldemar Link GmbH & Co.
- Spine Solutions Inc.
- Spinal Dynamics Corp.
- Implex Corp.
- Zimmer Spine
- Stryker acquires Pfizer's Howmedica unit for $1.65bn cash
- J&J to buy DePuy from Roche in tender offer
- Smith & Nephew loses bid for Centerpulse
- Zimmer buys Centerpulse for $3.2bn
- Synthes-Stratec buys Mathys Medical for $1bn
- Abbott buys Spinal Concepts for $170mm in cash
- GE Medical, Innovative Spinal collaborate on spinal devices
- Medtronic acquires Vertelink for $22mm in cash
- ArthroCare acquires Parallax Medical
- DePuy AcroMed will buy Link Spine Group
- Synthes-Stratec buys Spine Solutions for $350mm
- Medtronic acquires Spinal Dynamics for $269.5mm
- Zimmer acquires Implex for cash and stock
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.