- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- AtheroGenics Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Nicox SA
- Novartis AG
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Genmab AS
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- inVentiv Health Inc.
- Arrow Therapeutics Ltd.
- Argenta Discovery Ltd.
- Palatin Technologies Inc.
- AZ and BMS enter Type II diabetes deal; BMS later sells diabetes business to AZ
- AstraZeneca gets rights to AtheroGenics's AGI1067; terminated
- BMS, Merck develop muraglitazar for diabetes: terminated
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- GSK gets late-stage cancer/RA antibody from Genmab; transferred to Novartis
- J&J gets rights to Vertex's VX950 for HCV; Janssen buys royalty rights
- BMS joins Sterling, Sanofi on heart projects; agreement later revised
- AstraZeneca buys Arrow Therapeutics for $150mm
- AZ and Argenta collaborate on COPD therapeutics
- AstraZeneca and Palatin work on obesity compounds
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.