- Devax files for its IPO; withdrawn
- Respiratory device player Emphasys to go public; withdrawn
- Stroke device maker Concentric Medical to go public; withdrawn
- Boston Scientific wins $27bn bid for Guidant
- Lung device developer Broncus files for IPO; withdrawn
- Thermage buys Reliant Technologies for about $95mm
- Thermage completes its IPO
- Xtent nets $67.8mm with IPO
- Amedica files for 4.65mm-share IPO; withdrawn
- Light Sciences Oncology withdraws IPO
- Light Sciences raises $40.1mm via Series C
- CardioMEMS files for, later withdraws IPO
- CardioMEMS gets $33mm through its Series E round
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.