- Vanguard Medica buys CNS biotech Cerebrus
- Vanguard Medica to develop SmithKline's antimigraine drug
- Elan licenses rights to Vanguard's frovatriptan; terminated
- Menarini markets Vanguard's frovatriptan in Europe
- Glaxo, SmithKline merge
- Elan, UCB Pharma co-promote Frova in the US
- Vernalis, Lilly develop VML 670 to treat sexual dysfunction
- Vanguard, F. Hoffman-La Roche develop obesity drugs
- Roche, Vernalis develop anxiety, depression drugs; end deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.