- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
- Merck, Lundbeck terminate sleep drug license deal
- BMS, Merck develop muraglitazar for diabetes: terminated
- Astra buys out Merck's share of joint venture Astra Merck
- Zeneca acquires Astra for $31bn
- Merck sells out its stake in Du Pont Merck Pharmaceutical
- Merck & SmithKline Beecham co-promote Zocor
- Wyeth-Ayerst to promote Merck's Fosamax for osteoporosis
- Merck & Co., Actelion in CHF350mm cardio-renal alliance; terminated
- Lilly, Boehringer Ingelheim in duloxetine co-promotion
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.