- Abgenix, AstraZeneca develop monoclonal antibodies for cancer
- GSK, Exelixis co-develop, -promote therapeutics; terminated
- Serono, ZymoGenetics to develop proteins
- ZymoGenetics licenses autoimmune products to Serono
- ZymoGenetics spins off of Novo Nordisk; raises $150mm
- Roche nets $1.89bn in Genentech offering
- Aerovance spins out of Bayer, raises $32mm
- Serono to buy Genset
- Pfizer co-promotes Serono's Rebif in the US
- Biogen, Elan to co-develop and sell Antegren; deal terminated
- Amgen buys Immunex in $17.9bn cash and stock deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.