- Solvay SA
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Bayer AG
- UCB Group
- Schering AG
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- H. Lundbeck AS
- Altana AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- NeoPharma AB
- Unimed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- CV Therapeutics Inc.
- Merck Serono SA
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Quintiles signs R&D deal with Solvay
- Solvay & Cie & Upjohn to co-promote the other's product
- Solvay, Wyeth end CNS candidate development partnership
- Lundbeck & Altana to mutually market CNS drugs in Germany
- BMS and Solvay Pharmaceuticals develop obesity compound
- Forest will market Lundbeck's antidepressant in the US
- Forest Laboratories licenses 3 CNS products from H. Lundbeck
- Solvay Pharmaceuticals acquires NeoPharma
- Solvay buys Unimed for $108.7mm in cash
- CV Therapeutics, Solvay end Aceon co-promotion
- Solvay, Altana to co-promote each other's products
- UCB buys Celltech for £1.53bn in cash
- Pfizer, Akzo Nobel's Organon develop antipsychotic drug
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.