- Sanofi-Aventis, AgaMatrix partner in blood glucose monitoring
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- Zealand Pharma licenses Aventis rights to diabetes compound
- Metabolex grants Sanofi rights to Phase II diabetes candidate; deal ends
- Wellstat could get up to $350mm in new deal with Sanofi
- Sanofi licenses rights to CureDM's Pancreate
- Merck to acquire PBM Medco Containment Services
- SmithKline acquires Diversified Pharmaceutical Services
- Lilly to acquire PCS, largest US PBM, for $4 billion
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.