- Agenus Inc.
- Corixa Corp.
- Genentech Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aventis SA
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Onyvax Ltd.
- Oxxon Therapeutics Ltd.
- igeneon AG
- Oxford BioMedica PLC
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- BioVex Ltd.
- Pharmexa AS
- Crucell Switzerland AG
- Acambis PLC
- CancerVax Corp.
- Merck KGAA
- Cascadian Therapeutics Inc.
- Dendreon Corp.
- Biogen Inc.
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Valneva USA Inc.
- VaccGen International LLC
- Novartis AG
- Aventis to co-develop, -promote Regeneron's VEGF Trap
- Corixa and GSK Biologicals enter new cancer vaccine deal
- Pharmexa licenses technology from GlaxoSmithKline
- Chiron buys PowderJect for £542mm
- CancerVax nets $65.8mm with IPO
- Biomira and Merck KGAA to co-promote cancer vaccines
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- Merck gets rights to ImClone's cancer candidate
- Intercell AG grosses €30mm with Series C round
- Intercell licenses VaccGen's encephalitis vaccine candidate
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.