- Novartis AG
- University of Pennsylvania
- Oxford BioMedica PLC
- bluebird bio Inc.
- Celyad SA
- Intellia Therapeutics Inc.
- Spark Therapeutics Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Celgene Corp.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Cellectis SA
- Servier SA
- Shire PLC
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Precision BioSciences Inc.
- Novartis gets access to UPenn's immunotherapies and technology
- Novartis gets nonexclusive rights to use Oxford’s LentiVector in oncology
- Celyad licenses CAR-T patents to Novartis
- Intellia, Novartis form five-year CRISPR/Cas9 collaboration
- Novartis gains ex-US rights to Spark's voretigene neparvovec gene therapy for rare inherited vision loss
- Cellectis, Pfizer to develop CART therapies for cancer
- Servier licenses Pfizer US rights to leukemia compound
- Servier options rights to up to six Cellectis cancer projects
- Shire makes $30bn hostile offer for Baxalta; finalized at $32bn
- Baxalta and Precision enter CART deal; Precision could get up to $1.7bn
- Johnson & Johnson pays $30bn for Actelion
- Gilead buys Kite Pharma for $11.9bn
- Pfizer buys remaining 78% stake in gene therapy firm Bamboo Therapeutics
- Bamboo Therapeutics closes $49.5mm Series A round; Pfizer takes equity stake
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.