- Bayer enters major alliance with CuraGen
- Bayer licenses Millennium's discovery technology for $465mm
- Abgenix, CuraGen in cancer, autoimmune drug deal
- Abgenix, CuraGen develop up to 250 antibodies
- Aventis, Millennium sign $450mm anti-inflammatory drug deal
- Novartis, Vertex in kinase protein deal
- J&J units license Genaissance's Hap technology
- BMS, Millennium in pharmacogenomics alliance
- Lion Bioscience acquires Trega in stock swap
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.