- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biovail Corp.
- Cephalon Inc.
- Kos Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Allergan PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Watson Pharma Inc.
- Watson Laboratories Inc.
- H. Lundbeck AS
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- inVentiv Health Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Somerset Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan NV
- Genelabs Technologies Inc.
- Kos, Quintiles market Advicor and Niaspan
- Watson acquires Oclassen for $135mm
- Watson buys US rights to 3 Searle contraceptives for $120mm
- Watson to acquire Schein Pharmaceuticals for $674mm
- Watson to buy drug delivery company TheraTech in stock swap
- Forest will market Lundbeck's antidepressant in the US
- Parke-Davis' Celexa US co-promotion deal with Forest ends
- Pfizer launches hostile bid for Warner-Lambert
- Forest Laboratories licenses 3 CNS products from H. Lundbeck
- Watson acquires Fioricet & Fiorinal from Novartis
- Watson licenses NA rights to Genelab's lupus drug
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.