- Applied Molecular Evolution Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Janssen Products LP
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Biosynexus Inc.
- Cell-Matrix Inc.
- CancerVax Corp.
- MedImmune LLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Seattle Genetics Inc.
- SGX Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Codexis Inc.
- Maxygen Inc.
- Santhera Pharmaceuticals AG
- TransForm Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lilly acquires AME for stock and cash
- Applied Molecular optimizes two protein-based drugs for Lilly
- AME to optimize Lilly growth factor, antibody
- Lilly to buy Canadian PBM
- Applied Molecular Evolution optimizes Centocor MAb
- Applied Molecular develops antibacterial with Biosynexus
- Applied Molecular to optimize Cell-Matrix antibodies
- MedImmune, Ixsys to develop four monoclonal antibodies
- Bristol-Myers and Ixsys collaborate on anti-cancer drugs
- Eli Lilly licenses 3-D technology from Structural GenomiX
- Codexis researches fermentation methods for Lilly: terminated
- Graffinity to screen Eli Lilly's targets
- TransForm enhances Lilly's lead optimization
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.