- Business Strategies
- Boston Scientific wins $27bn bid for Guidant
- Bard buys Edwards's LifeStent for $74mm
- Warburg, Pincus buys Wright Medical
- Tornier sells majority holding to private equity investors
- Private equity group acquires Biomet
- ReAble acquires rehab device maker DJO in $1.6bn deal
- Blackstone Group makes a $500mm equity investment in Stiefel
- Smith & Nephew pays $899mm for Plus Orthopedics
- Boston Scientific sells two businesses for $425mm in cash
- Boston Scientific acquires Catheter Innovations
- Boston Scientific divests endovascular assets
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.