- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Medarex Inc.
- DeveloGen AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Proximagen Ltd.
- Amgen Inc.
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals AG
- Merck Serono SA
- Avid Bioservices Inc.
- Ablynx NV
- Genentech Inc.
- Research Institute of Molecular Pathology
- Merck and Schering-Plough to merge in $42bn deal
- Boehringer to further develop DeveloGen's metabolic program
- Pfizer acquires Wyeth in $67bn deal
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer to co-promote Spiriva
- Ortho-McNeil licenses US rights to Bayer's antithrombotic
- Abbott co-promotes BI's Mobic, Micardis; ends deal early
- Boehringer I., Yamanouchi swap geographic marketing rights
- BI and Vitae partner on 11beta-HSD1 inhibitors for diabetes
- BI gets BACE1 inhibitors from Vitae in their second alliance; terminated
- Proximagen partners CNS program with Boehringer
- Boehringer Ingelheim ties earn-outs to $515mm Actimis buy
- BMS takes over antibody platform company Medarex for $2bn
- Ablynx and BI enter 10-target Nanobody deal
- Boehringer Ingelheim buys heartburn drug Zantac for $509.5mm
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.