- Amgen Inc.
- Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Takeda Oncology
- Immunex Corp.
- Synergen Inc.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Coulter Pharmaceutical Inc.
- MedImmune LLC
- Idec Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Columbia University
- Creative BioMolecules Inc.
- Alpha-Beta Technology Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Warner-Lambert Co.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc.
- Deltagen Research Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Cadus Corp.
- Axiom Biotechnologies Inc.
- Agouron & Roche collaborate on development of cancer drugs
- Amgen to acquire Synergen for $239.6 million
- Chiron will merge Viagene in $95 million deal
- Arris acquires Sequana Therapeutics in a $166mm stock swap
- Biogen gets CV Therapeutics' adenosine receptor antagonist
- Genentech licenses Idec B-cell lymphoma treatment
- Sequana and Parke-Davis to co-develop CNS drugs
- Monsanto pays $218mm in genomics pact with Millennium
- First venture money for Exelixis Pharmaceuticals
- Exelixis and Artemis to work on genetic screening systems
- Cadus licenses Axiom's HT-PS drug screening system
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.