- Affymetrix Inc.
- Takeda Oncology
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Applied Biosystems Inc.
- Incyte Corp.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Molecular Dynamics Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- GenScope Inc.
- Caliper Life Sciences Inc.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc.
- Pharmacia Biotech AB
- LI-COR Biosciences Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc.
- Ore Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Digital Gene Technologies Inc.
- Zeneca Group PLC
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- McKesson Corp.
- MDL Information Systems Inc.
- Affymetrix, Bristol-Myers, and Millennium form consortium
- Incyte & PerSeptive study mass spectrometry for genomics
- Perkin-Elmer acquired Applied Biosystems (analyze DNA & RNA)
- Roche bought PCR; Perkin-Elmer gets non-diagnostic uses
- Roche licenses Perkin-Elmer limited PCR rights in diagnostics
- Applied Biosystems teams with Tecan for combichem machine
- Perkin-Elmer licenses Molecular Informatics' BioLIMS
- Amersham Life Science merges with Pharmacia Biotech
- Amersham, Molecular Dynamics collaborate
- PPD buys genomic discovery tool from Ingenex
- P&G and Gene Logic in heart failure genomics deal
- Zeneca, Molecular Dynamics, Amersham sign DNA deal
- Incyte and OncorMed enter clinical genomics collaboration
- Lilly to acquire PCS, largest US PBM, for $4 billion
- Perkin-Elmer and SmithKline collaborate in bioinformatics
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.