- Immunex Corp.
- Amgen Inc.
- PDL BioPharma Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- BASF SE
- Novartis AG
- Tanox Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Lonza Biologics
- Royal DSM NV
- Xoma Corp.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- Medarex Inc.
- MorphoSys AG
- Takeda Oncology
- OSI Pharmaceuticals LLC
- AstraZeneca PLC
- UCB Celltech
- Pfizer Inc.
- MedImmune LLC
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck Serono SA
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Cambridge Antibody Technology Group PLC
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eos Biotechnology Inc.
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Icos Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Synergen Inc.
- Abbott buys BASF's Knoll, pharmaceutical units
- Amgen buys Immunex in $17.9bn cash and stock deal
- Pharmacia co-promotes Celltech's CDP870; terminated
- Abbott licenses MedImmune's MEDI-493
- BASF & Cambridge Antibody jointly researching new drugs
- Actinium licenses antibody from Protein Design Labs
- Protein Design Labs to acquire Eos in stock swap
- Abgenix, Chugai develop therapeutic antibodies
- Amgen to acquire Synergen for $239.6 million
- Wyeth-Ayerst licenses Immunex's Enbrel
- Millennium, Xoma develop CAB-2 and LDP-01
- Lilly pays Icos $75mm up front to establish JV
- Pfizer co-promotes Serono's Rebif in the US
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.