- Merck gets rights to ImClone's cancer candidate
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- Lilly agrees to buy Icos for $2.1bn
- Roche to gain full ownership of Genentech in $43.7bn deal
- BMS bids $4.3bn for Erbitux partner ImClone; withdrawn
- Enzon spins off biotech business into a new company; ends plan
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.