- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Sorin Group SPA
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Medtronic PLC
- Thoratec Corp.
- Volcano Corp.
- Integer Holdings Corp.
- Medtronic CryoCath LP
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- LivaNova PLC
- ConMed Corp.
- Synthes Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- NuVasive Inc.
- CR Bard Inc.
- Covidien Ltd.
- Dexcom Inc.
- Insulet Corp.
- AtriCure Inc.
- Northstar Neuroscience Inc.
- Xtent Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mentor Corp.
- Broncus Technologies Inc.
- MAKO Surgical Corp.
- Intelect Medical Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Kyphon Inc.
- Medtronic Sofamor Danek USA Inc.
- Abbott Spine
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Pfizer Inc.
- Luminous Medical Inc.
- IntelliDx Inc.
- ArKal Medical Inc.
- GluMetrics Inc.
- Cornell University
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- GI Dynamics Inc.
- CryoCor Inc.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- EP MedSystems Inc.
- Biosense Webster Inc.
- Neuronetics Inc.
- Cordis Corp.
- Medinol Ltd.
- Columbia University
- BioTelemetry Inc.
- Bioheart Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Nestle SA
- Alcon Inc.
- ConvaTec Group PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- LifeCell Corp.
- Kinetic Concepts Inc.
- Ethicon Inc.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Medicis Technologies Corp.
- Solta Medical Inc.
- Reliant Technologies Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Matria Healthcare Inc.
- Alere Medical Inc.
- Royal Philips NV
- Philips Respironics
- Hologic Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens AG
- Cytyc Corp.
- J&J buys Mentor Corp. for $1.07bn in cash
- Series G raises $38mm for Broncus Technologies
- MAKO Surgical gets $40mm via private placement; could add $20mm
- Boston Scientific invests in Intelect, gets DBS rights
- Abbott acquires Guidant's vascular business
- Boston Scientific wins $27bn bid for Guidant
- Kyphon acquires St. Francis for $525mm in cash plus earn-outs
- Medtronic to buy Kyphon for cash
- Abbott buys Spinal Concepts for $170mm in cash
- Zimmer buys Abbott Spine for $360mm cash
- Luminous Medical gets $23.5mm in Series B money
- HLM Venture adds $6.5mm to IntelliDx's $21.5mm Series D round
- Series B results in $17.5mm for ArKal Medical
- GluMetrics closes $20.1mm Series C round
- Edwards Lifesciences gets rights to DexCom's IP
- Boston Scientific buys CryoCor for about $17.2mm in cash
- St. Jude Medical buys EP MedSystems for $92.1mm
- St. Jude buys Advanced Neuromodulation Systems for $1.3bn
- Boston Scientific buys Advanced Bionics for $740mm; amended
- CardioNet nets $47mm through its IPO
- Bioheart completes its IPO one year later
- MAKO Surgical nets $47.4mm via IPO
- Novartis buys 25% of Alcon; exercises option for 52% more
- Avista, Nordic buy BMS's wound care unit ConvaTec for $4.1bn
- Kinetic Concepts pays $1.7bn in cash for LifeCell
- One Equity Partners offers to buy Ethicon's wound care business
- J&J's Ethicon buys Omrix for $438mm in cash
- Thermage buys Reliant Technologies for about $95mm
- Inverness buys Matria for $1.1bn in stock and cash
- Inverness buys Alere Medical for $302mm in cash & stock
- Philips acquires Respironics for $4.9bn in cash
- Hologic offers $580mm cash for Third Wave Technologies
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.