- Meda AB
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Shire PLC
- EUSA Pharma
- ProStrakan Group PLC
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd.
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Cephalon Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- PharmaSwiss SA
- Celgene Corp.
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
- Aptalis Holdings Inc.
- Eurand NV
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Amgen Inc.
- Norgine BV
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- BTG PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Sinclair Pharma PLC
- Invida Group Pte. Ltd.
- IS Pharma PLC
- Santarus Inc.
- Tranzyme Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Santhera Pharmaceuticals AG
- Kyowa Hakko to pay £292mm for spec pharma ProStrakan
- Cephalon buys Zeneus for $360mm
- Valeant pays €350mm cash for PharmaSwiss
- Valeant goes hostile and offers $73/share for Cephalon; withdrawn
- Celgene buys Pharmion for $2.6bn in cash and stock
- Biovitrum buys Swedish Orphan for SEK3.5bn in cash and stock
- Axcan pays $576mm for Eurand
- Archimedes raises £65mm from new and existing investors
- Kepivance, Stemgen, & Kineret deal for Amgen, Biovitrum
- Quintiles unit promotes products with ProStrakan
- EUSA to buy Cytogen for $22mm in cash
- Sinclair exclusively licenses wound, dermatology products to Invida
- Sinclair, IS Pharma merge to create combined UK spec pharma
- Norgine gets European rights to Santarus' Zegerid
- Norgine gets rights to Tranzyme's GI candidate ulimorelin; deal terminated
- Takeda gets Japanese rights to Alizyme's ATL-962 for obesity
- Shire buys US neurological pharma company Richwood
- Santhera licenses idebenone rights to Takeda; deal ends
- Meda acquires Viatris for €750mm
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.