- King Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Shire PLC
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Noven Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- New River Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Cephalon Inc.
- Endo International PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Biovail Corp.
- Ortho-McNeil Inc.
- Purdue Pharma LP
- Labopharm Inc.
- Cassava Sciences Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Kos Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Alkermes PLC
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Halozyme Therapeutics Inc.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Genentech Inc.
- Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Institutes of Health
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bayer AG
- King Pharmaceuticals acquires rights to three HMR drugs
- King buys Lorabid from Lilly for $90.5mm, plus earnouts
- Elan, AHP develop sleep disorder therapeutics
- King buys Elan's primary care pharma unit
- Shire buys Transkaryotic Therapies for $1.57bn
- Shire acquires Noven's MethyPatch
- Shire licenses New River's ADHD candidate
- Ortho-McNeil will market Biovail's tramadol formulations
- Purdue Pharma LP to distribute Labopharm's tramadol
- King to sell Pain Therapeutics' abuse-resistant oxycodone; terminated
- Abbott acquires Kos for $3.7bn in cash
- Abbott and AZ co-develop cholesterol treatment; deal ends
- Alkermes, Lilly expand inhaled insulin deal; later terminated
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- Amylin, Alkermes develop long-acting diabetes drug
- Novartis gets rights to Arakis and Vectura's AD237
- Roche applies Halozyme's Enhanze to biological drugs
- Genentech gets NA rights to Altus' ALTU238
- Protein Design Labs, Roche sign deal for Zenapax; deal ends
- Biogen Idec, PDL develop and commercialize three antibodies
- Aventis to co-develop, -promote Regeneron's VEGF Trap
- Bayer gets ex-US rights to anti-VEGF for eye diseases
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.